Monday, October 19, 2015

New Blog!

After spending a week in Maryland this summer immersed in All Kinds of Minds training, I knew one of my 2015-16 job targets needed to be about sharing information related to teaching and learning with our staff.  To that end, I have started a blog for teachers.  My intention is to post something bi-weekly on Thursdays.  Topics will be research-based (often directly related to brain research), with classroom applications and links for further reading.

There are so many ideas, choosing where to start has been daunting!  Send me an email if you have a special interest area you would like to learn more about.  The first blog post will be this Thursday - about Mindset and Making Mistakes.

Take a minute and subscribe to my blog or follow by email- you'll automatically receive an update with each new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment